- 6-8 Wild Caught Shrimp per person
- Fresh Pineapple chunks
- Red onion cut into chunks
- Your favorite barbeque sauce, store bought or homemade
Thread shrimp, pineapple, red onion, shrimp, pineapple, etc on your skewers.
Grill for 1-2 minutes per side, just until shrimp turn pink, once you flip, brush with barbeque sauce on each side.
Remove from grill and serve on a bed of mango salsa and a side of blue corn chips!
- ½ chopped pineapple
- 2 chopped mangos
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- Small handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- 2 Tablespoons for Raspberry vinegar
- 2 T brown sugar
Mix all ingredients together and chill for 1-3 hours prior to serving