- 1-2 Beef Shoulder Petite Tenders, cubed (can also use Sirloin)
- 1-2 Japanese eggplants, sliced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 12-15 baby portabella mushrooms, clean and remove stems
- Olive Oil
- 2 Limes
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
Cube meat, cut eggplant and onion and add mushrooms to large bowl.
Add 1/4-1/2cup olive oil, salt, pepper and juice from one lime.
Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Thread meat, eggplant, onion and mushrooms on kabobs.
Grill a few minutes on each side until eggplant is soft and desired tenderness of meat is achieved.
- Add the following to your food processor:
- Huge handful of parsley, torn from stems
- 3 cloves raw garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Juice from 1 lime
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Pinch of Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
Turn Machine on and stream in Olive Oil until mixture resembles a dipping sauce (about 1 cup olive oil).
Serve Kabobs warm with a drizzle of Chimichurri or put on a hoagie roll and serve as a sandwich