- 1 lb ground veal
- 1 lb ground sweet Italian sausage
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Handful fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 T olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Mix all ingredients together and form into 6-8 patties.
Grill until the internal temperature of 160 degrees.
Top cooked burger with Sliced Provolone from the deli department, should only take a minute or two to melt.
- 2 T prepared pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 3 T mayo
Mix together to serve as condiment on burger.
Good hamburger buns
- Brush with 4 T melted butter, 1 clove chopped garlic and 2T chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Broil in oven until golden or toast on grill
Assemble and enjoy!