- 1 loaf sliced sourdough bread from bakery
- 1 package softened cream cheese
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 16 oz shredded cheddar (packaged is fine)
- 1 jar drained chopped pimentos
- 1 T grated onion (use a micro-plane or cheese grater for this)
- A few shakes garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a food processor (if available) or by hand if needed.
Generously spread pimento cheese on one slice of sourdough, top with another slice and wrap in heavy duty aluminum.
Place directly on hot grill for 1-2 minutes per side
Unwrap and enjoy!
Can also add pimento cheese to hollowed out jalapenos….stuff and grill!
*Did I add scallions or flat leaf parsley to mix during the shoot?