- 1 lb ground lamb
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper, course grind
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Pinch or two of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Combine all above ingredients in large mixing bowl until well incorporated.
Form into patties (makes 4-5)
Grill patties until an internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Curry Dipping Sauce:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 T curry powder
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 T chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Grill naan and serve warm, use either as a bun or make an open faced burger
To top the burger, slice a few scallions lengthwise a ½ inch before the root and grill. These are a great addition to the burger!